The People’s Platform
Right now, the status quo isn’t working. Millions of people lack health insurance, cannot afford to pay for college, and cannot make ends meet on starvation wages.
In the land of the free, we incarcerate more people than any other country in the world, and our addiction to fossil fuel has caused the planet to warm at a calamitous rate and puts our very future at risk.
Now's the time for Democrats to lay out our vision for how we create a country that works for everyone. Resisting the Trump Administration is only a part of the work we need to do to make this a country that truly prioritizes equality and justice for all.
The bold progressive legislation below is an example of the kind of reform I will fight to enact once I get to Washington:
- H.R. 676 Medicare for All Act
- H.R. 1880 College for All Act
- H.R. 15 Raise the Wage Act
- H.R. 771 Equal Access to Abortion Coverage
- H.R. 2840 Automatic Voter Registration Act
- H.R. 3227 Justice is Not For Sale Act
- H.R. 1144 Inclusive Prosperity Act
- H.R. 2242 Keep It in the Ground Act